- Helps maintain polyphenol levels in your body to protect blood lipids from oxidative stress*
- Contributes to normal brain function since the daily dosage contains 1150 mg DHA*
- Contributes to normal heart function since the daily dosage contains 780 mg EPA and 1150 mg DHA*
- Contributes to normal immune function since the daily dosage contains 20 μg of Vitamin D3*
- Supports healthy and normal eye function since it contains 1150 mg of DHA*
- Contributes to healthy bones, muscles, teeth and cells since the daily dosage contains 20 μg of Vitamin D3*
- Helps maintain good levels of EPA and DHA in your body*
- Helps maintain optimal Omega-6:3 levels in your body*
- Supports normal blood triglyceride levels, normal blood pressure and normal blood calcium levels*
Natural: Tocopherols (for freshness).
Lemon: Natural lemon flavor, tocopherols (for freshness).
The oil derived from the marine microalgae Schizochytrium sp. is rich in the Omega-3 fatty acids Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). This is the first vegetarian EPA/DHA product available that provides a bio-alternative to traditional fish oils. Produced in an FDA-inspected and rigorously controlled facility in the USA, it is a concentrated and consistent product.
The cold-pressed echium seed oil is treated in a low temperature cleansing process where it is refined, bleached, deodorized and winterized to give it a clear pale yellowish look and neutral smell. It is GMO-free, rich in the Omega-3 fatty acids Omega-3 SDA and ALA, as well as the Omega-6 fatty acid GLA. A superb choice for vegetarians and vegans, echium seed oil has an ideal fatty acid profile. Firstly, it contains twice as much Omega-3 as Omega-6, and can therefore help to balance the Omega-6 to Omega-3 ratio. This is in contrast with most vegetarian oils, which contain excessive Omega-6’s. Secondly, echium seed oil contains the rare Omega-3 fatty acid SDA, which is converted five times better to EPA in the body than the typical plant Omega-3 ALA, e.g. in flaxseed. But there is more. Echium seed oil also contains the valuable Omega-6 fatty acid GLA.
Extra virgin olive oil
The Spanish Picual olive is selected due to its richness in Omega-9 and very high antioxidant content. The olives are of pre-harvest quality and in the process the stones are taken out and only the fruits are cold-pressed, resulting in an extra virgin oil rich in Omega-9 (Oleic acid) with very high amounts of antioxidants called polyphenols (above 750 mg/kg), both with several beneficial effects. The polyphenols protect the BalanceOil+ Vegan in the bottle but even more importantly, also your cells.*
Our exclusive vegan vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) comes from a special, organically grown, plant source called lichen. It can accumulate large levels of useful nutrients, including vitamin D3. The vitamin D3 is extracted, and then some coconut oil is added to it. The vitamin D3 is vegan-certified and of course GMO-free.
Mixed tocopherols are commonly used antioxidants in dietary supplements. The natural tocopherols used are made from GMO-free, highly refined soy bean oil distillates, which undergo further refining and therefore do not contain any soy proteins. The typical composition is: alpha-, beta-, gamma- and delta-tocopherols. Caution: If you are allergic to soy, please check with your physician.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
How to use
Suggested Use: 0.0136 tsp x lb body weight. Adjust serving size based on body weight, for example: Adults with body weight 110 lbs: 1.5 tsp daily, 150 lbs: 2.0 tsp daily, 220 lbs: 3.0 tsp daily (1 tsp = 5 mL). Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Combine dietary supplements with a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle for best results.
Storage: Store unopened bottles in a dark dry place at room temperature or in refrigerator. Store opened bottles in refrigerator and use within 45 days. The oil may become cloudy at temperatures lower than 4 °C (39 °F) due to the solidification of the olive oil. The oil will clear at room temperature. Keep out of
reach of children.
Warning: Consult your physician before using BalanceOil+™ if you are pregnant, nursing, taking prescription drugs or have a medical condition. Do not give BalanceOil+™ to children under four years of age.