Press releases - Thursday, November 17, 2022 8:00 AM CET
ZINZINO AB (PUBL): INTERIM REPORT THIRD QUARTER 2022
INCREASED GROWTH IN THE THIRD QUARTER
Revenues during the third quarter of 2022 amounted to SEK 349.9 (313.6) million, which corresponded to 12% (11%) growth compared to the corresponding period last year. The EBITDA result amounted to SEK 25.4 (40.4) million and the EBITDA margin to 7.3% (12.9%). Despite sharply rising prices for raw materials and transports, sales-suppressing shutdowns in the APAC region and the war between Russia and Ukraine, the company managed in the third quarter of 2022 both to increase turnover and combine it with good profitability.
During the quarter, Zinzino also implemented a new CMS platform for zinzino.com. All pages have been replaced and given a new, improved design. The update means that the information on the websites for each country can be easily adapted to local needs. Shortly after the end of the quarter, a successful event was also held in the Avicii arena for the first time since 2019, where i.a. HANZZ+HEIDII's product range was launched on stage at the same time as the start of sales for the 10 different products on zinzino.com for all the company's customers and distributors.
• The total revenues amounted to SEK 349.9 (313.6) million, which corresponds to a growth of 12% (11%)
• The gross profit amounted to SEK 110.9 (107.5) million and the gross profit margin amounted to 31.7% (34.3%)
• EBITDA amounted to SEK 25.4 (40.4) million and the EBITDA margin to 7.3% (12.9%)
• Cash flow from current operations amounted to SEK 23.6 (23.5) million
JANUARY – SEPTEMBER
• The total revenues amounted to SEK 1,013.8 (969.4) million, which corresponds to a growth of 5% (21%)
• The gross profit amounted to SEK 315.7 (313.8) million and the gross profit margin amounted to 31.1% (32.4%)
• EBITDA amounted to SEK 71.2 (111.1) million and the EBITDA margin to 7.0% (11.5%)
• Cash flow from current operations amounted to SEK 35.2 (94.0) million
• Cash and cash equivalents on the balance sheet date amounted to SEK 163.7 (182.9) million.
Link to the report:
Images for free publication :
Certified Adviser : Erik Penser Bank Aktiebolag,
This information is such that Zinzino AB ( publ ) is obliged to make public according to the EU's market abuse regulation. The information was provided by the above contact person for publication at 08.00 on 17 November 2022.