Healthy Vegan Smoothie Recipe Ideas
Refresh your taste buds with our delicious watermelon berry juice! Made with fresh watermelon, a blend of tasty berries, citrus and of course the secret ingredient – Zinzino BalanceOil+. It’s the perfect thirst quencher. Try it today and taste the difference!
- 2 cups of seedless watermelon, cubed
- 1 cup of mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries)
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup of mint leaves
- BalanceOil+ Grapefruit lemon and Lime
- Add in your daily dose of BalanceOil+
- Begin by washing and prepping all of your ingredients.
- Add the watermelon and mixed berries to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Squeeze in the juice of half a lime, lemon and add the mint leaves.
- Blend again until the mint leaves are fully incorporated.
- Taste and adjust sweetness or acidity as needed.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
Benefits of Watermelon Berry Juice
Hydration: Watermelon is 92% water, making it a great source of hydration. The mixed berries also add additional hydration and electrolytes.
Vitamin C: Berries are a great source of Vitamin C, which helps support the immune system and promotes collagen production for healthy skin.
Weight Loss: Watermelon and berries are low in calories and high in fiber, making them a great addition to a weight loss diet.
Detoxification: The high-water content in watermelon and the antioxidants found in berries help to flush out toxins in the body and support the liver.
Health: Omega-3’s from BalanceOil+ help to support the brain, immune system and heart function.*
This watermelon berry juice recipe is a refreshing and healthy way to stay hydrated and get a boost of vitamins and antioxidants. Enjoy!
*EFSA Approve Health Claim
Read more of our healthy recipes HERE