- Exfoliates and deeply purifies for a visibly brighter and refined complexion.
- Protects against oxidative stress
- Cools, replenishes and hydrates the skin, and boosts collagen production.
- Activates skin functions for refined, smoothed and plumped skin.
Edelweiss (Majestem) and Snow Algae Stem Cells | Moisture Complex | Vitamin A (Retinylpalmitat) |Vitamin E (Tocopherol) | Carrageenan Algae | Mimosa | Horse Chestnut | Bamboo Charcoal | Brown Algae
Ingredients – INCI
AQUA (WATER), PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERIN, DIGLYCERIN, POLYGLYCERYL-3 CAPRATE, CHARCOAL POWDER, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, TOCOPHEROL, RETINYL PALMITATE, CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN), GLUCOSE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM ALGINATE, HYDROLYZED ALGIN, MARIS AQUA (SEA WATER), CHLORELLA VULGARIS EXTRACT, AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM (HORSE CHESTNUT) BARK EXTRACT, MALTODEXTRIN, LECITHIN, COENOCHLORIS SIGNIENSIS EXTRACT, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, SODIUM ANISATE, SODIUM LEVULINATE, MIMOSA TENUIFLORA BARK EXTRACT, LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM CALLUS CULTURE EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, PARFUME (FRAGRANCE), CITRAL, LINALOOL, LIMONENE
Silicones | Parabens | Mineral Oils | Paraffins | Petrolates | Sodium Lauryl Sulfates | Phenoxyethanols | Polyethylene Glycol | Phthalates | Microplastics | Synthetic Fragrances & Dyes | Synthetic Sunscreens | Nanoparticles
STEM CELL EXTRACTION FROM AWARDING-WINNING MAJESTEM™ (EDELWEISS) AND SNOW ALGAE This biotechnological procedure maintains and activates the skin’s stem cells. Activated stem cells positively affect multiple areas, including genes, cells, matrix and tissue – areas closely linked to reducing signs of aging. They protect cell DNA, stimulate and improve natural cell renewal, strengthen skin structure, and make skin smooth for firmer and younger-looking skin.
MOISTURE COMPLEX — CRISTALHYAL® (ECOCERT/COSMOS APPROVED) The high-molecular weight, long-chain, biotechnologically derived hyaluronic acid (obtained by fermentation) attaches itself to the skin’s deep layer. Here, it forms a protective external layer over the skin. It smooths the skin, making it soft and locking moisture into the deep layer..
* VITAMIN E (TOCOPHEROL) fights oxidative stress by blocking free radicals, increases skin hydration, prevents the appearance of wrinkles, is anti-inflammatory, acts as natural protection against the effect of UV rays. Blocks environmental toxins by acting as a skin barrier.
* VITAMIN A (RETINYL PALMITATE) is a powerful antioxidant that can effectively treat mild acne and provides anti-aging benefits by boosting collagen production.
* CARRAGEENAN ALGAE is rich in fatty acids and phenols that preserve the skin’s natural protective film and fights dryness. Provides a unique texturizing and silky feel.
* MIMOSA regenerates, repairs and protects epidermal tissues. Increases the formation of new cells, diminishes the appearance of skin blemishes and wrinkles, stimulates collagen production, repairs and softens the skin.
* HORSE CHESTNUT stimulates microcirculation, gently supporting blood flow. In addition, it improves and protects the function of capillary walls and visibly reduces swelling.
* BAMBOO CHARCOAL absorbs minerals, toxins, impurities and other harmful substances from skin. It exfoliates, removing dead skin cells and other debris from its surface. Draws out impurities from deep within the pores, helps to control pimples and breakouts and stimulates cell growth.
* BROWN ALGAE/PHEOHYDRANE is a complex combination of micro-algae extract rich in natural moistureboosting amino acids, marine sugars with second-skin properties and a remineralizing sea water concentrate. The ideal complex to instantly hydrate the skin and prevent water loss.
* ALOE VERA moisturizes, calms and soothes itchiness or irritation. It has anti-aging and antimicrobial properties and is anti-inflammatory. Eradicates skin blemishes, diminishes age lines, and helps to increase the production of collagen.
To combat the formation of microorganisms, HANZZ+HEIDII uses nature-identical preservatives, which occur in nature in the same composition, but cannot be obtained in the required quantity or quality. They are therefore synthetically reproduced with the help of chemical reactions, and are approved according to the BDIH natural cosmetics standard conventional preservatives. These do not irritate or dry out the skin.
Apply one mask two to three times a week on your face for 10 to 15 minutes (avoiding the eye contour area). Remove with lukewarm water or a damp cloth and follow with your morning or evening routine.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep away from children. Use within six months after opening.